Yesterday we had an ice storm come through, they canceled school early and even businesses closed early. The mall closed at 2pm, and Josh's work even let out early, and they even closed the temple. So when I woke up I took these pictures of our ice world. It's rather pretty, but a little dangerous. I was watching one of our neighbors Mom's try and get up their drive way but she was just spinning, she would make it to the top and slide down to the bottom. I wish I had my camera ready for that one, that would have made a great video. I'm just a little worried about flying today. Right now we are delayed 25 minutes, I hope that that is all it is. Hopefully we will make it to Utah safely tonight! Farewell to we get back!
7 comments:
Yeah! I'm glad you're coming. I can't believe you had an ice storm. I do think it would be pretty, as long as you didn't have to go anywhere like um, flying!!! Good luck and give me a call!
I have a good idea for you---change your flight plans and come visit us in CA where there are NO ice storms or even snow! Just a thought :)
You guys should be here by now. I hope you made it safely.
I hope you make it to Utah safely :) I lived in Indiana and Missouri for about 8 years growing up and I remember the ice storms. They are really pretty, but used to make the branches on the trees around our house so heavy, they would break. We had one fall on our roof and I remember my dad and a few of the neighbors in the ice on a ladder trying to get the branch off the roof so that it wouldn't do any damage. Anyways.
Wow! That's absolutely insane. I have never been in an icestorm. The pictures look pretty cool if I do say so myself. Hope you're enjoying Utah right now. You'll have to tell me how it went.
Alexis, I just saw your blog from Kristen and Brett's. Wow it's been forever. I can't believe you've got two! Your little ones are beautiful. (Jewlz)
Post a Comment