For Easter dinner we were invited to our friends house with a couple of other families and we had a delicious ham, roast & potato dinner & an Easter egg hunt. I don't think any of the kids really had more than a couple bites of roll & candy for dinner. It was a lot of fun, it was great company and the kids are all the same age and played very well together. Thanks Anderson's and Thurstons for a great Easter dinner!
We had a great weekend with Jacob, Julia, Loraya & Isaac. It was a lot of fun to see family and to spice up our weekend. I just wish that it was a little bit warmer so that we could have played outside a little more.
Thanks guys for driving out here to spend Easter with us, it was a blast!
We had a great weekend with Jacob, Julia, Loraya & Isaac. It was a lot of fun to see family and to spice up our weekend. I just wish that it was a little bit warmer so that we could have played outside a little more.
8 comments:
I am so glad that you got to be with Jacob and Julia and the kids for easter. They are all getting so big and grown up. The girls hair is getting so long and beautiful. Looks like of egg hunting and fun for everyone.
how fun...you guys got to spend easter together. the kids lookes so cute in their easter outfits!
I need to find out how you got that picture collage posted on your blog. Very cool layout!
hey alexis! i found you on facebook and longstory short found your blog. it's me mariana from provo high and macey's! i'm adding you to my blog k? thanks. here's mine.
http://thepadillafamilyblog.blogspot.com/
mariana
thanks for the fun weekend. Loraya is already missing Megan...
I'm so jealous you guys got to be together this week-end. Looks like you had a blast!
Alexis---
I just linked to your blog from Zoe's. You commented once on my blog, but I don't think you had a blog at the time -- at least not a public one. How fun to find you here! I've never seen a picture of your family, and it's fun to see you with your husband and your beautiful children. You look great! This is the fun part of blogdom I think --- stumbling upon blogs and seeing what everyone is up to. I hope you are doing well.
xo
Ok, like Jackie I really want to know how to do the picture collage! It's way cute and takes up so much less space when you want to put a gazillion pics in one post. You'll have to let me know. Also, I tagged you for 'parade of my home' You can take a look at my blog or Jackie's. We both have done it. We both also want to see your house because it looks way cute!
Post a Comment