Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged Again

So I liked this tag that my cousin tagged me for, so I thought that I would play along, I'm sure it is going to be long, so feel free to skip it if you aren't in the mood to read!
How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
1. My family of course, my amazing husband and 2 sometime wonderful kids. Which I know at times I don't always think that they are wonderful, but I really am blessed to have them.
2. Working out. So I have never really been one to work out during my teenage years (besides playing volleyball 2 years), but ever since having kids I need it and I feel so much better after doing it, I'm happier, and I actually have the energy to chase Bryson when he starts running away!
3. Traveling. I don't know if there is anybody who doesn't find traveling a joyful thing. Something about packing the suitcase and leaving my duties behind to relax, see friends & family & have a good time.
3 Fears
1. Deep water. Now I never really knew that I had this fear till more recently. I had a bad water experience when I was younger and it just scares me now. And I never have had to swim in deep water since.
2. Someone breaking into my house. So I know that it really is stupid and probably NEVER going to happen (Knock on wood), but I have a very paranoid mother who in turn made me paranoid. I have gotten better since moving away from Utah, but yet can't sleep without chairs in front of the door when Josh is gone.
3. Losing Josh. Again back to my paranoia, but I fear losing Josh and having to live my life without him. I also fear something happening to me and leaving Josh to raise the kids by himself.
3 Goals
1. Be a good Mother. I guess that that falls under my fears also. But I hope to be a good mother to my kids and give them the attention they need to become good kids.
2. Keep Running. I want to run a race after each kid I have.
3. Be a missionary. Weather it be on a mission or to my friends, neighbors & family.
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1. I collect cards given to me. I know I should just throw them away, but I like to keep them and read them from time to time, especially the ones from Josh & my kids.
2. Blogging. I love to blog, I also like checking everyone else's blog.
3. Getting organized. Right now it is getting organized in my new calling, but I am always trying to organize things, tidy up. It always feels so much better when there is less clutter.
3 Random Facts
1. I watch a Soap Opera. I am actually kind of embarrassed to mention that, but I started watching it when we moved to California since it was on the only station we had while I was getting ready for work, and I have continued to watch it since. I can go awhile without watching, but always go back to watching.
2. I love to turn the music on and dance around with my kids. I usually don't dance much in public, but if you ever peeked in my door you would see me go crazy, I like to make my kids laugh. I would love to take ballroom dancing with Josh someday and learn how to really dance, not just make my kids laugh.
3. I love having people over to eat or play games. One because that means that I have a reason to tidy up and get things clean again, and two it makes it a little easier to get through life with friends by your side!
Tagging:
1. Sarah Watford
2. Tiffani Morgan
3. Tiffany Gremmert
4. Anyone related to me, (Mom, sister, sister/brother-in-laws, cousins)
I would love to read your answers.

4 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Thanks for the tag. I have never been tagged before. This is going to be fun to analyze myself.

I loved reading about you. I love knowing you watch a soap opera. That makes me giggle a little.

Anonymous said...

It was fun reading about you honey. I can see a real mix between Dad and I. Like you liking computers (definitely me) Dancing around with kids (definitely Dad)LOL!!!!!!! I dont know where the chair in front of the door came from, its better to use the couch!!
Love MOM N

Kristin Rose said...

I do the same thing with cards. I have a shoebox full of cards notes etc. that people have given me. I agree it is fun to go back and read them.

Stacie said...

Nice to see we have a lot in common, especially when it comes to fears.

I never know if I should save my cards or throw them away, but I do have a shoe box full of the more memorable ones I've gotten throughout the years.