
This weekend we had the wheel mobile in town and we went down to check it out on Saturday and to apply. It was a lot of fun going down there to watch. We weren't lucky enough to make it up on stage since it is a random draw, but we still have a chance to get a call back.

They would draw 5 names at random and call you up on stage and do a puzzle, once the puzzle was done then they call the next 5 people. I really think that Josh would do AMAZING on the show, is solves the puzzles so quick. Keep your fingers crossed that he gets a call!
3 comments:
That is so fun! How cool would it be to see you on the show!
It was fun, wasn't it? Marty was hilarious! I kept looking for you to see if you all were still there...I'm sorry you couldn't stay for the last round! Well, here's to hoping one of us will get called back, right? :) Oh, and I didn't get a whole lot more than those key chains... I got a Wheel of Fortune keychain that looks like the wheel, and a fanny pack. LOL... I'll put it in Bethany's toy box. :) It was just so fun to get to play... I didn't really care what I got! :)
How fun!! Why doesn't cool stuff like that happen here? Maybe it does and I just never know about it. We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Post a Comment