Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Birthday Cake & Birthday Dinner!

I know that I am a little late on posting these pictures since they happened over the weekend, and now the weekend is only 2 days away! (Hurray!) But life has been a little busy this week since Megan is on Fall break, it has rained the past 2 days, so we haven't left the house, and I have been trying to entertain Megan and deal with "house issues" all day. And when it rains, Megan won't take a nap. And since it is not raining yet today, she is asleep and I am catching up on things.
We went out to dinner for my birthday, cause seriously, who likes to cook dinner on their birthday? And here are my cute kids, Bryson tasting a lemon for the first time. He pulled a better face after, but our camera is a little slow, (can't wait to get our new camera!) Then a cute picture of Megan coloring, which is really all she has been doing for the past 2 days.

Sunday we invited some friends over for Birthday cake, and Josh let Megan take the pictures, not exactly my best side, but it's proof that we did have cake, which I did make, it is my favorite kind, Better than Sex Cake. The best!
And here is a cute picture of Megan and her friend, Rylee.

1 comment:

Frampton Family said...

Alexis!! I hope you had a perfect Birthday. I'm sure Josh and the kids took good care of you. Hey, are you guys going to be in Utah for the holidays? I would love to see you. Love you!

Janelle