Picking out the cast color... we chose glow in the dark.

Not so happy anymore
Poor Baby!Checking it out

Megan wanted to be in the picture too
Bryson trying to adjust at home
He had a really hard time adjusting, but by bedtime he was doing better and was actually army crawling around and playing with his toys. He will have to wear the cast for 3 weeks, then he will be a lot stronger for having to wear that cast, man is that thing heavy!

6 comments:
what a brave boy!! i'm glad everything went ok.
He looks so cute when he is looking at his cast!! He is certainly taking after his father!! Love ya, MOM KELLY
Aww! Poor Bryson! The pictures of him at the doctor's are sooo cute though. Keep us posted on how he is doing. Love You!
Janelle
I thought I would think it is so sad to see him in a cast but he looks so adorable! :-) I'm glad that he is adjusting well and crawling around. Too bad that he has broken a bone before he is one though.
Love, Jess
I agree he is so cute in his little cast! What a cutie! Glad that he is adjusting well.
My heart is so sad when I see the photos of Bryson crying. But I love the photo of him looking up and the one of him looking at his cast. What a cute and adorable boy
xoxo Mom N
Post a Comment