Here is Bryson this morning, what happened you wonder? Well, we walked Megan to the bus stop this morning and it was POURING rain. I did have a HUGE umbrella, which apparently did nothing. Since Bryson looked like that and my whole back side was drenched as well. Once we got to the bus stop I realized that I probably should have drove, yeah, a little late on the thinking this morning, luckily I just bought this jacket for him so that he didn't get his cast all wet. On the way home I decided to just run for it, so I put the umbrella on the front of the stroller to cover Bryson, which then made it so I couldn't see (yes HUGE umbrella) and I just ran, dodging puddles along the way. I think that we were out in it at the worst time.
2 comments:
Honey you are so funny I can just picture you out in the rain.You are so good with writing, you take after your Dad. I am so proud of you, you do such a great job taking photos and writing them up on the Blog so all of us can see.
Thank You sooooo much
miss you
love Mom N
I am totally laughing out loud! I can imagine you running up and down your street in the rain. I would have paid good money to have seen you pull this off. Bryson still looks cute even when he is soaking wet.
Jess
Post a Comment