Thursday, December 06, 2007

Happy 28th Birthday Josh!

Today we celebrate Josh's birthday, we don't have much planned for the day. Josh is at work, what everyone likes to do on their birthday, then once he gets home we are off to the temple for our Branch temple night. It will be nice to get some alone time, away from the kids. Then once we get home, have some leftover birthday cake and then put the kids to bed and go to bed ourselves. Tomorrow we will go out to dinner at Josh's choice of dining, and I will be packing to leave him for 6 days. So I guess you could say that that is his birthday present, a quiet house with no whining kids and no nagging wife.
Well, I also wanted to share what a wonderful person Josh is. Not like any of you didn't already know. But he is so amazing, I really lucked out when he chose me to marry him. He is great with the kids, he changes diapers, cleans up throw up, feeds the kids, plays with them & provides for all of us, even though he doesn't like his job all the time. He cooks, cleans, dresses sexy, dances amazing & is funny. I think that he is wonderful, what do you like about Josh? Please share something either you like or a fun memory, if you don't want to comment then please e-mail him or I. And have fun checking out all the pictures of him throughout the years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Josha-wisha-washua! 28 feels pretty great, right? I wanted to send you a virtual "car cake" just to re-live the old days. Here you go:

*&ASF*(FHWER&*QVQB&*(%@&#$&
*@%^$&^%#&*(%^@&$^&*#^*%^#&*
(%^#&^#(&%^(#*&%*#&%*W%^*&GF
GHDFGHFDST#WR#T%%$&&@&AHHHH!

Think of that as a bunch of mush on your car. No tag backs this time!
We've had lots of fun memories and I think you kept me out of a lot of trouble. Besides the big gulp cup out the window on the way home from Mineshaft(Coray!) I can't think of too many other encounters with the law. Tim wants to say that he thinks you look sexy in jeans and that you're a great dad. Have a good one!

Linda Kelly said...

O.K., I know I really didn't want another boy when you were born but I guess they saved the good one for number 3 in the family. Not that any of the other kids aren't good, you are just amazing!! I hope you liked your birthday card and you certainly have major "skills" as the card said. Have a great time at the temple on your birthday because that is where you need to be on your birthday and any other day!! spoken like a true temple worker. We love you and know you will make a super great wonderful dentist when you get into school THIS next year. Keep the faith kiddo!! MOM

annieandken said...

Happy Birthday Josh!

Wow after reading Alexis' "Ode to Josh" I am convinced that you are a stellar husband and father! Keep up the good work. Good luck with dental school. Hope you have a great birthday and don't miss your family too much when they leave!

Andrea Merkley

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, Hap- Hap- Happy Birthday! You were always the nicest brother growing up...never caused any fights...always did well in school. No wonder you are mom's favorite! Ha ha! Love you bro...hope you had a great b-day! Good luck with school...I believe in you. You totally deserve to get in! Love, Dis

Julia Kelly said...

Happy birthday Josh! You're okay but, I must admit that I got the BEST Kelly!! :) Glad that we live with in driving distance....it's good to have family close. Enjoy your day!!

Tiffani said...

That's quite the photo collage...Happy Birthday Josh!! We miss playing intense games of Rummikub with you. Enjoy your quiet chore free weekend.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a day late, but I just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday.... ;-) My all time favorite memory of you is when you dressed up as a mexican for Halloween at work.. LOL!!! Well, I hope all is going well with you and your family. Take care!

Jarrah Sivertsen

Jessica said...

I already left you a birthday message yesterday but I thought I would add one to your blog. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for letting us steal your wife and kids for a little while. We wish that we could have you come out too. There will be another time for that I'm sure. Steve and I sure do miss you guys. We LOVED it when you lived close and we could play games and you and Steve could play xbox, well maybe I don't miss you being so close after all. LOL We love you and are so happy that you are a part of our family. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and keeping Alexis happy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!

Shanda said...

Josh, We think you're great! Sorry this is late...crazy week, so I didn't check my email. We're so glad we met your family at BYU! We are very grateful for your friendship! We hope you had a great birthday!

Shanda & Dan

Shumster said...

Hey man. Good times is how I would describe all of our years together. You were always there even though you didn't do a lot of the bad stuff. Let's see, pushing Scott in the creek, Calling that kid in 7th grade Satan, Decorating Amy Moyer's door for which I almost got beat up. Numerous scout camp adventures/fights, Yes throwing cups out windows (for which I was the one detained and questioned by the way), Mineshaft in general, EFY groove, WM's 70's suits and much much more. I hope we can have many more good memories and hopefully keep our kids from finding out about a few of our old ones.

Matt said...

I hope you had an awesome birthday little brother. After all your hard work preparing for dental school you deserve it. You'll get in soon...no worries!

I enjoyed the picture collage. However, it just doesn't seem complete without a picture of you sporting your flat top (c'mon Alexis, dig into the archives next time!). Only YOU could get away with wearing one for so long! Forget bringin' sexy back...when are you bringin' the flat top back?

Another great memory I'll always have is playing baseball with you in the back yard. Jake never wanted to practice but you were always willing to play catch or let me pitch to ya. The first two strikes were always easy to get, but even at a younger age, you never gave up the third!

I always knew that you were mom's favorite (thaks for the love mom!), but after reading Kandis' post, are you her favorite too? You ARE a great brother and I wish we lived closer to ya. I'm waiting for the call when you'll tell me you've been accepted. Love ya.