Yesterday Megan and I made Blue's Banana Muffins from one of her Blue's Clues books. Megan tried to make them all by herself, but realized that she needed help to read the recipe. If you would like to try them here is the recipe it's easy and good for kids too, and they are yummy!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. cream together 1/2 cup butter and 1 cup brown sugar
2. Add: 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 eggs, 3 mashed large bananas, & 1 tsp. vanilla.
3. Mix: 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder & 1 1/2 cups flour, and then add to the mixture.
4. Pour batter into greased muffin tins (or lined with muffin cups)
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until muffins are golden brown and spring back to the touch. (I found out that 25 min was too long, and 20 min was a little too short. But that is where I live and with my oven.) ENJOY!
3 comments:
Megan looks so much older. I was just thinking about her as a little baby it seems like yesterday. Kids grow way too fast! I love that she likes to cook. So much fun! 4 more days!!!!
I echo Jess, Megan is looking like a little lady. Headgear, those were the worst nights of my life. Often I would wake up and one of the ends would be out of it's place and poking me, talk about torture!
Megan looks cute with her hair down. We'll be in Utah from Dec 21 to Jan 3rd. It was a last minute decision.
Post a Comment