Caution... LOTS of pictures ahead!!!
Our first day in Utah my sister, Jess, threw an all out party for Bryson's 1st birthday and her daughter, Kylie's 2nd birthday. Unfortunately the weather was really bad keeping some people away to celebrate with us. But we are grateful for who did come. Well I don't think that I need to explain most of these pictures, I think that they speak for themselves. Don't forget to notice all the little details of how "all out" my sister went on this party. I think that she did an AMAZING job, Thanks Jess!!
The Set Up
Bryson didn't really dig in and get too messy. I don't know if he is just a neat guy, or if he was just too tired. It was WAY passed bedtime.
Presents
6 comments:
Way to Go Jesse. I liked the pink and blue polka-dot theme. Looks like you had a good time in Utah Alexis. Give hugs to Bryson and Megan and tell them there aunt Kristin says hello! I miss you guys!
I am glad that you had a fun trip and that the kids were good for you on the airplane. Please tell me that Jesse didn't make those cakes...they are super cute, move over Martha!
What a great spread!! Your sis goes all out. She wins the prize for the best looking birthday party so far this year!! Glad to hear you had such a GREAT time and by the way YOU look amazing!
Happy Birthday Bryson. Looked like a rockin' party. I loved the cake. It almost looked too good to eat!
makes Isaac's birthday look SUPER lame! Looks like it was a lot of fun!!
I am so happy that everything worked out even though the weather was so bad. I'm happy that we were able to have a joint party with Bryson. Kylie loved having you guys here and she still sings the happy birthday song to Bryson all the time. It is so cute!
Love, Jess
Post a Comment