Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Crazy Week

A Mouse in our House
This week has been crazy so far. It started Sunday, well actually Saturday when Bryson first got sick, but Sunday night Josh and I had just put the kids down to bed and were watching our finale of Survivor when Josh saw the mouse run from under the couch to under the entertainment center. We were then on a mouse steak out. We set up boxes on both sides of the entertainment center, and waited. Unfortunately, nothing happened, so we covered the bottom of doors with towels and went to bed. The next morning Josh went to the store in the morning and got mouse traps before work and set them up. That morning Megan had the mouse run between her legs, which apparently didn't bother Megan. So the rest of the day I was on mouse watch and checking the mouse traps, nothing. I still hadn't seen this little mouse, besides at the corner of my eye, I was getting excited to see it, but yet terrified. The next day when I woke up, Josh had said that he caught the mouse. Sorry no pictures, I still haven't seen it, and I don't care to dig through the trash to find him either.

It's My Birthday!!!
Although Bryson was sick he was still happy in the morning, we still had him open presents, but didn't make him a cake since he was sick.

Megan wrapping Bryson's birthday present... lots of tape! Who's birthday is it?
Bryson Loved his Elmo card

Bryson opening his present!

Bryson using his new walker!

Now after Bryson's birthday on Monday, he was feeing better on Tuesday, I was taking him to his 1 year check up... where I found out that his weight and height are in the 50th percentile, but his head is in the 97th. Really, his head doesn't look that big... but we were headed to the doctors when Megan threw up all down herself and her car seat. So Bryson is better, but Megan is now sick. Then last night Josh wasn't feeling well when we went to bed and he was up in the middle of the night throwing up too. So this week has been great! I am just crossing my fingers and hoping that I don't catch this sickness. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better tomorrow, so far no throwing up today! Hopefully the rest of the week goes better.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so sorry to hear about you guys being sick. If it makes you feel any better James is sick too. He decided to throw up at Nordstroms tonight right as I got there. I LOVE the video of Bryson with his new toy!

Linda Kelly said...

Sorry to hear about your mouse problem. We haven't had any more troubles since we moved the dog food!! Bryson will be running around the house soon with all the practice he will get with the walker. Watch out!! Love ya

Julia Kelly said...

I've loved looking at all your pics from your trip. Looks like you had a good time!? BTW..loved Megan shaking her bum....too cute!!