Since I am leaving out of town next week we decided to celebrate Josh's birthday with our friends this weekend. So here are some pictures of the eventful night. We had our friends bring over D.D.R. and so we all danced and laughed at each other and the kids even got in on the action.
Josh making his birthday cake, I tried to do it, but since I made mine, he wouldn't let me touch his cake. And for anyone who is wondering, it is an Oreo mint chocolate chip ice cream cake! (Yummy!!)
Dance Dance Revolution (AKA DDR)




Caught Ya!

Click on this picture to see his 2 bottom teeth

Time for the birthday cake!
Make a Wish!


Thanks to all our friends for the fun night, and those that were sick, or had sick kids, we missed ya!
5 comments:
looks like fun! Happy early birthday Josh, 28 right??
I also call that stomp stomp revolution. Looks like a ton of fun. Maybe we should have that for the kids birthday party and our grandparents can jam out! :-) Bryson's hair looks so long too. I also love the two teeth!
Wish we could have been there, that cake sure looks tasty!
Happy early birthday Josh!! Hope you have a great time while the kids and wife are away. You can get all the stuff done around the house that you want to get done!!
Alexis, We are having a girl, so you guessed right! I can't wait! I've had a lot of people tell me that I'm carrying high...I never really know what to reply to them since this is my first go around with pregnancy, lol. Good to hear from you! Tell Josh happy early birthday!
-Tiffany
Post a Comment