This one is called the Nordgren Glare... I wonder who taught her that one.
There's the Nordgren glare again, is that where we get it?
Now this is just a fun video of Megan shaking her bum, she is really quite the dancer. But please forgive me, cause once again I tilted the camera, so just tilt your head with it too.
2 comments:
I love seeing what you did while visiting your family. It looks like you made the most your time there. Megan is pretty good at the bum shake, has Josh been giving her private dancing lessons?
I don't know if I should be plotting a way to get back at you for putting that on your blog or laughing because Megan looks SO cute dancing!! She really does have the moves. I guess you should be careful what you do in the privacy of your moms house! I'm so embarrassed!
Post a Comment