Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tree Decorating

Once we returned home from Utah Josh had already set up the Christmas tree and was waiting for us to decorate it. Megan bugged us all day until we actually decorated the tree.
Josh was our ornament hook guy
Megan was so excited and wanted to decorate the whole tree by herself.
I helped rearrange Megan's ornaments, and decorate the top of the tree
Bryson even got in on the action and played with the empty ornament box.
Now our home feels more like Christmas!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the picture of Megan on the floor decorating the tree. I think it is the best Christmas picture EVER!

Linda Kelly said...

That Santa was a really cool looking Santa. Looked really jolly and happy. It is good that Megan is not afraid of him like some kids. You all look so good decorating the tree and getting into the mood. It's hard to believe that Christmas will be here next week!! Yikes!!