Bryson has now moved up to climbing into and onto things. He finally figured out how to climb into the wagon and sits in that the whole time while playing downstairs.

he also climbed onto Megan's chair and lounged in that, I thought that it was really cute. He sat and with a play phone and pretended to talk, it was really cute!


He has also learned how to climb into the laundry basket and it was entertainment for
Bryson and his friend for the afternoon. It was so cute!

Day 2 of walking
5 comments:
I love the way he wiggles his hands when he walks. What a cutie!!
I didn't watch the clip yet but I must say that I love his expression. he looks shocked and surprised and so happy to be moving on his own.
Bryson looks so cute! He dose so good getting up on his own and not having to crawel over to something to get up! Josh looks like a proud Dad. He will be walking all over the place when you come to Utah! I cant wate I better start now to baby proof!
That is so very cute!!!
This is my FAVORITE video ever!!! How cute is he! I can't wait to see him walk when you come out in next month! Can't wait!
Post a Comment