Thursday, January 31, 2008

Which Do to Do??

Cast your vote, I just cut Bryson's hair and now I'm trying to figure out if we should change his hair style. So cast your vote on which hair style you think looks best on Bryson!!

Spikey

Brushed Forward

Or the style he had before the...
Handsome Colmb Over?


11 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the spikey look. Maybe you would try a foehawk those are in now. James looks really cute with one. I also like the picture at the bottom. Good luck! Now that I have a boy I NEVER thought that it would be so hard to figure out how to do his hair. With Kylie I just threw a headband in for a long time. James hair is growing in so fast I don't know what to do with it!

Sarah said...

Alexis, your little family is so cute! You are such a cute mom. I just popped over to your blog from Katie's and had to leave a comment :) I love the spikey look. My little Kate is totally sporting the baby girl mullet these days and I can't wait for it to be long enough to put in pigtails! The funny things we worry about as moms.

And I read your post about the birthday party. I would either invite myself along or think of something we had to do instead so we couldn't make it, but invite the little girl over for a special birthday playdate and give her a gift, or go over to her house and drop it off. That kind of stuff is so hard - good luck!

Sarah said...

He's getting so big. I agree with Jessie--foehawk or the spikey. Spikey reminds me of Josh's hair. He totally had the square head spike forEVER.

Alexis said...

Ok, I tried to the foehawk, but his hair just wouldnt do it. I think I am going to try the spikey look tomorrow with some gel and see how it hold up!

Nordgren Family said...

I like the spikey,but I love the last photo.
I cant wait to hug that handsome boy 21 days!!!!!!

Hksedwick said...

I love the combover. So cute!!

KyleandAmanda said...

Hey guys! This is the Tracy's how the heck have you guys been? Bryson is so adorable! He has gotten huge. I found your blog off of Teagan's. Hope you guys are doing good. We miss living by you guys!

mindy said...

I like the comb over the best! He is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Brent Said:
It's probably too late to vote on this important issue, but I would like to give my two cents. As our children (and consequently, Alexis was one of those children) were growing up, their mom liked to try new hair "dos" on her children--which were always the latest styles of the day--however, when they grew up and saw pictures of themselves with what used to be the favorites of the day (back then), the older children seemed to be upset by how they looked with their "funky" hairstyles. So, I think you should let Bryson have as much input into how he looks, as he possibly can. Because someday, he will look at pictures of himself and hate the style his mom or his parents picked for him. Wouldn't you agree ALEXIS????

Ammon and Tara said...

Spikey for sure! That's the style. Brayden's is spikey all on it's own! Have fun styling his hair! Cute.

The Kelly Family said...

I like it spikey. I'd probably do it spikey for church, but for the rest of the week, I would just do it forward. Maybe for fun, you should try a mohawk. But what do I know about doing boys hair.